Thursday, March 10, 2011

blog#5

1. My most significant accomplishment in looking at my Midterm is that i am successful in combining different architectures from different countries into one place , which looks like they are originally in the same place. I think i am very proud of learning the photo shop's technique called blending which makes the not only  buildings but also people look very blur but beautiful. For example, i put my own profile on the Midterm project and it seems like i am in the sky and stirring at these famous buildings and looking forward to visiting these beautiful cities.Besides, after studying this photoshop, i have a deeper understanding of colors. As you can see from my Midterm project, i am able to adjust the color which best fits background.





2. The most challenging part i have met in this class is the use of  chopping technique in  Quiz 2. I tried to crop the balloons from the image i download from website and put them into my Quiz 2 as the background. But the problem is that i need many balloons which means i have to past many times of the image i download. Besides, i need to get rid of the white parts around the balloons from original image and make them connect and close to each other in my Quiz 2. I spend so much time on that part because it is not easy for me to make them look nature. However, after practicing many times, i am able to master it at the end of this quarter and i even use this technique everywhere in my future project.                                                                       

3.By comparing with my previous Quiz and Midterm project, i can  see there is really a large improvement for me to use photoshop. As you can see, the color for my Quiz seems too shinny but messy without any adjustment and cooperation . But the color in my Midterm project seems in the control that can express the meaning of my artwork. In addition, the combination of my Quiz seems too unnature which means people can easily see they come from different images and it is author who is mean to put them together. However, my midterm project looks much more nature and much more combined. Hence, i really learned a lot from this class in this quarter.                                                                                                                          


















No comments:

Post a Comment