Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Big idea of my brainstorm

My big idea is the brainstorming assignment is about " famous buildings over the world". I chose 30 images which shows the different buildings in the world. Some of them are buildings in Italy, some of them are in France, some of them are in London,and some of them are in New York City. As for me , i like traveling so much. My dream is to have a travel all over the world. When i have a journey in a new city, i would like to visit the city's famous buildings because buildings are always the symbol of the city. Also. some of the cities are famous for its buildings such as Eiffel Tower in France. Even though these 30 images can hardly show all of the famous buildings all over the world but it shows part of it which give me an great impression . 

When you look at this picture, you can see  feel like you have traveled to these famous cities with well-known buildings. This big idea is so impressive to me as it is a part of my journey dream .

The combined picture shows that the world is connected. Though different countries have different languages and different views to see, the common place is that they have beautiful building as symbol of the cities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment