Monday, January 24, 2011

Big ideas by Yingting Li

Smile is my first choice of big ideas. I would like to record different people's smiles to tell others who they are and what personalities they are. Smile is the sweeties face expression to me . As for me , the easiest way to remember a friend or a lover is to remember his or her smile.

Friendship is the second choice of big ideas. Friends can use different ways to tell others "we are best friends". They can hug, they can shake hands, they can smile to each other, they can talk to each other. I want to use photos to record the memories with friends. Friendship is always the permanently important part of my life.

Happiness is the third choice of big ideas. " Happiness" seems so important in my daily life. Living in a competitive city, how to make ourself happy becomes very crucial. As for me , happiness is more important than money, reputation and so on. Food , music, a lover, a best friends can all become the source of my happiness.

 I want to use photos to record the sweet parts of my life.  It is the best way to keep the memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment